Monday, November 6, 2017

Week 11A

In Class

In Class, today was the day to present our presentations for the Millersville Admissions Department. I ended up going 3rd to last. I did the User Testing for the Millersville University Undergraduate Admissions Website. My presentation organization was inspired by the example Pannafino provided to us on Google Drive.

I took my own photos for the presentation using my DSLR Camera and my iPhone camera. I took pictures of the Welcome Center and around the Design Building. I even included a picture of the Design Building because the design students were conducting the tests.

I forgot to get photos of inside the Welcome Center, but luckily, I was able to get some photos and squeeze them in at the last minute.

I took pictures around Millersville because I feel it would benefit to the overall appearance of my presentation. I used a dark gray as the background on each slide, and white and gold text. I got the correct color yellow by inspecting the Millersville University Undergraduate Admissions Website and finding the color code.

Here is the final design of my presentation:


















The sources I used to define guerrilla testing and moderated usability testing are cited in my 1000 word write up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15B

In Class In class, we had people look over our 2,000 word write-ups and make revisions on Google Drive. This is the feedback I received: ...