Thursday, November 30, 2017

Week 14 Outside of Class

Guerrilla Testing

I have done Guerrilla Testing on 3 users.

Here are the questions I came up with:
1) Are you able to locate the steps on becoming a KPETS Therapy Team?
2) Are you able to find and list at least three different locations where KPETS serves?
3) Are you able to find the webpage where you can "Make A Gift?"
4) Are you able to find the calendar? If so, what events are being held in the month of December?
5) Are you able to find the KPETS Background Check Policy?
6) Are you able to find information if you need help with the Background Check?
7) Are you able to locate the KPETS Photo Gallery?

First, my sister, Cayla:


Second and third, my Mom and Dad:


I have also began to work on Wireframes.
These are pictures of possible layouts of the Homepage for KPETS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15B

In Class In class, we had people look over our 2,000 word write-ups and make revisions on Google Drive. This is the feedback I received: ...