Saturday, November 4, 2017

Week 10 Outside of Class

Presentation: Finishing Up

I'm about halfway through my presentation. I decided to use the example Pannafino provided to us on the drive as my inspiration. Here is the example provided:
















And here is the start of my presentation. I am about halfway done, and am going in the same order as the example. I am providing gaze maps for both of the questions I asked, along with suggestions to make to the Admissions Web Page. Instead of providing "when to use", "why", etc., like the first example used, I decided to go a different route, and provide the main goal, time needed, and steps. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15B

In Class In class, we had people look over our 2,000 word write-ups and make revisions on Google Drive. This is the feedback I received: ...