Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 12A

In Class

Today in class, we discussed our card sorting experience (For those who got their websites approved by Pannafino) and what we are doing in class.

We are working on a Content Strategy Audit for our website. We are supposed to post our progress on the blog to show how much we got done today in the two and a half hours provided.

Pannafino looked over the four websites I posted on the drive:


The winner is...*drum roll*




Now time to start working on my Content Strategy Audit for this site and work on card sorting as well.
This is what I have for my Content Strategy Audit so far:


Up close: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15B

In Class In class, we had people look over our 2,000 word write-ups and make revisions on Google Drive. This is the feedback I received: ...